Success after IF
Options

Eviction date has been set!

I was at the dr's today and if I don't go on my own naturally this week- I will be going in on Saturday morning for induction!  I have progressed since last week though- I am now 3cm and he is head down, ready to go!!

I am so relieved there is a date set!!

I can't wait to meet our little guy!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Eviction date has been set!

• Options
    Oh man... I'm jealous!
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Yay!!!  That's great:) Have fun meeting your little one!

Can I ask if it's because they think he's going to be a larger baby?  Or is that just when your OB induces?

Ella- 8/22/08, Jules and Tuck- 12/15/10
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Skimmy- It will be your turn soon!!!

Christakim- I haven't been gaining much weight and my belly hasn't been growing much- so they thing my placenta is kind of plopping out a bit early- so by 38 weeks they say he can get more nutrients outside than in :)  Same thing happened when I was pregnant with Lily.

• Options
    imagessbeke:

Skimmy- It will be your turn soon!!!

Christakim- I haven't been gaining much weight and my belly hasn't been growing much- so they thing my placenta is kind of plopping out a bit early- so by 38 weeks they say he can get more nutrients outside than in :)  Same thing happened when I was pregnant with Lily.

Oh ok, now I remember, I'm sorry.

Ella- 8/22/08, Jules and Tuck- 12/15/10
  • Options
    haha- No worries :)  Its so hard to keep track of everyone!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"