Northern California Babies

Re: DWTS Cast

• Options
    Bristol Palin - REALLY!?!  Sorting looking forward to seeing The Hoff - I bet he's good.  Jennifer Gray - that's cool!!  (I hate that she had a nose job!).  Wow, Rick Fox has gotten so gray!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I *just* browsed through it...I had to roll my eyes at Bristol Palin, Hoff (ugh, he just looks so weird and I'm really sick of hearing and seeing him all over), and Brandy, and the Situation...ugh. I don't really watch the show so I don't know why I get myself all worked up on who is going to be on it! ;) 

I will agree--it'll be interesting to see Jennifer Grey on there...and Michael Bolton. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel like it is a lot of has been's and people who have had some drama attached to them, but I guess it's kinda been that way huh? I wish the David H. would go fix his life and stay off TV, I bet Rick Fox will be good. I agree he has gotten older!
  • Options
    Big huge UGH on Bristol and Audrina - hopefully they won't last! Otherwise should be interesting. I always think the cast looks terrible but get totally sucked into the show. I'm rooting for Margaret Cho, love her.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageMrs.K&C:
    Big huge UGH on Bristol and Audrina - hopefully they won't last! Otherwise should be interesting. I always think the cast looks terrible but get totally sucked into the show. I'm rooting for Margaret Cho, love her.

Audrina has NO personality, I am sure she won't last long. She always seems like she is a few marbles short.

• Options
    I might have to watch it just for Margaret Cho :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"