Indiana Babies
Options

Hair poll, because I cannot make up my mind

I have an appointment to get my hair cut on Saturday!

YAY!

It's been changing texture throughout this pregnancy. It used to be kinda wavy/curly, but baby fine and dense. It's now less fine, still dense, and leaning more toward curly (though not full-fledged all curl, because that would be easy). I also expect it to change again after I give birth.

I was thinking that I'd have it cut in a cuter (as in "not so scraggly and out of shape) version of my current chin-length slightly layered bob with long side swept bangs. That would let it keep growing, so it would be easy to pull back by the time Bugbear is born.

But then I saw this picture and now I want to hack it all off again.

[Poll]
Mother's Day, 2011

Re: Hair poll, because I cannot make up my mind

• Options
    Man, I saw that picture yesterday and it makes me want to chop off my hair too!  But for you, I'd say just trim it.  A lot of people go really short during pregnancy and regret it once, um, water weight and bloat hit the further along you are.  Ya know?  I know my face wouldn't have looked flattering with that cut.  I actually grew mine the whole time, and in a month I'm cutting it for Locks of Love.
  • Options
    Because I know you can pull it off, I say go for the short 'do. It would look cute with a little wave, I bet, if you didn't get a chance to straighten it some days AND you wouldn't have to worry about having the length to pull it back. If it was in your face and bothering you, you could twist the bangs along your hairline and secure it with a bobby pin and it'd still look cute.

This is all coming from the gal who didn't take the advice of thr board, though. Haha. So there ya go. My opinion may not matter!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    From what I "know" of you, you seem a little funky (in a super good way) and I think you'd rock that short hair.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"