Washington Babies
Options

S'bux Peeps - Anyone know when they bring back...

Their pumpkin cream cheese muffins for the fall? *drool*

Re: S'bux Peeps - Anyone know when they bring back...

• Options
    I was craving a Pumpkin Spice Latte this morning.....it feels enough like fall!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The pumpkin spice latte is back... I'd guess the muffins aren't far behind.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got myself a Pumpkin spiced latte this afternoon they officially launch tomorrow so maybe that's when all the pumpkin nummies come out as well. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageSeattle_JiLLn:
    The pumpkin spice latte is back... I'd guess the muffins aren't far behind.

This just made my day!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    towards the end of last fall there was a big shortage of canned pumpkin accross the states. I wonder if this will cause any issues with pumpkin muffins and scones?
    Dawn - Wife of Brian 09/25/2005 - Mother of Eli Jace 03/12/2007 and Kai Evan 10/17/08

• Options
    Dawn is right, there has been a big pumpkin shortage. Not sure how this effected the manufactures though... I will keep my eyes open for the muffin launch! I have a confession....I work for the company that makes their muffins and scones....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageNancy_Drew:
    Dawn is right, there has been a big pumpkin shortage. Not sure how this effected the manufactures though... I will keep my eyes open for the muffin launch! I have a confession....I work for the company that makes their muffins and scones....

How are you not 500 lbs??

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Options
    awww man..  I'm not a huge PSL fan, but this makes me realize that Egg nog Chai Tea, and red cups cant be far behind!   I have NO self control when it comes to Egg Nog and red cups =(
    imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Options
    Ahhhhh the red cup! The only thing that made LA feel like Xmas! :D
  • Options
    The muffins are back!  I'm currently eating one! It's tasty. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    They were giving samples of the latter and the muffins at my sbux just now. I can pass on the lattes. But the egg nog ones. Watch out!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"