Success after IF

why so SLOW?!

Why is this site so flipping slow? Am I the only one having this issue?

I'm not around much these days--busy toddler, etc, etc. But even when I am around I usually lurk and don't post because I don't have time to wait it out.

I'm guessing that's why the board is so slow lately and it makes me sad.

What gives, Bump techies?!?!

Re: why so SLOW?!

• I don't know... but it makes me so sad!    I can only get on when DD is napping, and I just can't participate as much as I want to.    boo.
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was wondering the same thing...it was slow before I left on vacation and now it's DEAD.  And posting takes forever. Even just loading pages takes forever.

Time to buy a new server I think.

My two PCOS miracles! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • no kidding, I was hoping to spend my afternoon here since I am all caught up and it's slow.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • The site isn't slow for me and I'm not getting those ridiculous error messages anymore, but the board is DEAD. I think a lot of people have just given up posting, which is so sad.
  • FWIW, it's just seemed slow (to me) yesterday and today.

It was rockin' before. like, speed wise.

What are some of your other "stops" in blog reading and forums?

I usually check out photog boards, dooce, ihategreenbeans, and lurk on FB.

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • No joke.  It's soooo slow and it's been going on for months.  You'd think they could fix it.  

It's so frustrating.  I can't stand it! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I know...by the time I actually read a post, I have to go before I can reply.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"