Success after IF

? for those BFing moms who had to eliminate dairy..

What did you eat??!! Because now that I think about it's a staple in my diet! I eat a tone of cheese, yogurt, ect...Eeeek..

We just got back from an emergency visit to the pedi cause Jake has been super uncomfortable during feedings. He is basically turning purple at points and lots of spit up and general discomfort. She said it was normal for little babies like mine who spend some time in the NICU..

Pedi and I concluded that he has acid reflux so she put us on Zantac. She also gave me a list of "home remidies" to try, Gripe water, mycoline(sp?) drops, Chamomila tea (cooled obviously), wisky (I like that one) and dairy. 

So,we are starting Zantac tonight and then tomorrow I am going start eliminating dairy.  Can take/do some of the Lactose milk and stuff?? I probably should have asked the pedi that..

TIA

Re: ? for those BFing moms who had to eliminate dairy..

• I haven't had to eliminate dairy, but I think if you do, the issue is milk proteins, not lactose, so lactaid would not help. :( Sorry!

I hope Jake starts to feel better!

• It's tough... I eat cereal with almond milk, peanut butter and jelly, protein, lots of fruit... I'm currently dying for some brownies...
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh... Pasta, salads, lots of things..I just leave the cheese off
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"