Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

PLEASE SLEEP!

It was Jackson's first day of daycare... that went fine except that he didn't nap while he was there.  He was cranky when I got him home so I put him down at a random time of the afternoon and he napped for about 40 minutes.

I am exhausted... more tired than I have been in a really long time.  When he finally started to nap before I folded the 4 loads of laundry that I had, and I put the dog in the bathtub because he jumped in mud earlier.  As soon as I got the dog thoroughly soaked, Jackson started screaming.  Of course.  And my dog needs to be blow dried, he can't just shake off.

He fell asleep again for 5 minutes while I was blowdrying the dog, then he rolled into the seahorse and woke himself up again.  Uggggh.

I miss the paci.

Crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PLEASE SLEEP!

• Options

I don't have any encouraging words but I'm sorry your having a rough day, it took me a while to get used to whole working mom thing and I'm STILL finding different/better ways to do things.  Daycare totally fvcked up my daughter's sleeping and I'm still dealing with that 9 months later, hopefully your LO will adjust and start taking better naps.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"