Cloth Diapering
Options

Charlie's Soap ?s

I just started CDing my 7 week old last week and am using Charlie's Soap. Do CS users put soap in the cold rinse or just the hot wash?  Also do you use anything else in any of your rinses?  Also do you have to order your soap online or do you have a local retailer?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Charlie's Soap ?s

• Options
    I don't put anything in with the cold rinse and spin. I believe that's just to get all the nasty water out of the diapers before you actually wash the diapers. I use my CS during the hot wash cycle. I don't use anything else, but I do always do an extra rinse since the pinstripesandpolkadots website said it can cause rashes in some babies. I haven't wanted to take any chances. I found mine at a local whole foods store.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I use Charlie's only in the hot wash, but I do put vinegar in my cold rinse cycle.  The closest store that sells Charlie's near me is about 40 minutes away, so when I'm in that area I will stock up on it.  You can look on Charlie's website to find retailers near you.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageked77:
    I use Charlie's only in the hot wash, but I do put vinegar in my cold rinse cycle.  The closest store that sells Charlie's near me is about 40 minutes away, so when I'm in that area I will stock up on it.  You can look on Charlie's website to find retailers near you.

What does this do?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I only use it in the hotwash. I order it from Amazon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Instead of a cold rinse I do a "quick wash" cycle and use a very small amount of charlies. Then I put a full scoop in the hot wash and do an extra rinse. I get mine from Amazon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"