North Carolina Babies

Who else besides MyPublisher for photobooks?

Has anyone used any other photo book sites?

Re: Who else besides MyPublisher for photobooks?

• I've always used Shutterfly.  Love them.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I really like shutterfly.

Baby J is here! Born on her mama's birthday.

11 pounds, 7 ounces and 23" long at birth!

My Bio

• Loading the player...
  • I like Snapfish. Very easy to use.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I haven't used them myself, but blurb always gets good reviews.  I plan on using them when I finally get around to making a photobook.
    My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've heard really good things about blurb- will probably use them for my next photobook. Mpix does them too,  but I remember thinking that they were a bit more expensive.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejenhum:
    I've heard really good things about blurb- will probably use them for my next photobook. Mpix does them too,  but I remember thinking that they were a bit more expensive.

I vaguely remember thinking Mpix was pricey - I need to check them next.  I just downloaded blurb and I'm going to start there. It looks like it'll give me what I'm looking for and not be outrageously expensive.

• Blurb all the way. I've used them for several books over the years. Did the small 8" square for anniversary photos to test it out as my first project. Paper was a little thinner then but they moved to new presses a while back and you don't have those problems now. Also made a small 8" square book as a high school grad gift for a neighbor. The biggest size book I did for wedding photos. Really pleased. You can do an image wrap for the cover (instead of a book jacket or a hole in the middle where you can see the photo on the title page). And you know the pricing ahead of time -- they charge in groups of pages. Software is really easy to learn and free to download.
  • I've used Photoworks for my travel books and most of the girls baby albums.  I have also used Picaboo for the girls albums but only when I have a good discount code since they're pricey otherwise.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"