Cloth Diapering

I'm going to have a monkey snuggles overnight for sale. :)

I bought it when she last stocked and when I get it I'll be selling it.  :(  It is the cat nap print. 

DS woke up with dry sheets ONCE and it was in that diaper however I think it was a fluke because even with wool he's still got soaked sheets.  So now we use a huggies overnight under the wool soaker and its the only thing that works.

Asking $28 shipped.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: I'm going to have a monkey snuggles overnight for sale. :)

• Bummer!!  I'm sure you've probably tried this already, but did you try adding a hemp doubler in there?  I know it would make the diaper pretty thick, but it might be worth trying.  Also, you may want to keep it for a bit, I've noticed that with DS, his heavy night wetting is decreasing as he gets older.  So, don't get too discouraged, it might just only be temporary!  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • oh yes. I've tried it with hemp and he still completley soaks the diaper and the sheets.

If its any more bulky he won't sleep well.  If its too bulky he hates it and he sleeps SO much better without super fluff bum. 

• Loading the player...
  • Have you tried an AFFF insert?  I take one of the MS O/N inserts out, leaving only one, and I put the AFFF underneath it.  It doesn't add much bulk at all to the diaper.  If you don't have any AFFF, she stocks on the 5th and 20th of each month, so we're very close to another stocking!  You will have to stand by, ready to buy, b/c they go very quickly.  But, I am sure you won't have any problem getting some b/c you are a good diaper stalker.  Wink 
  • Have you tried an AFFF insert?  I take one of the MS O/N inserts out, leaving only one, and I put the AFFF underneath it.  It doesn't add much bulk at all to the diaper.  If you don't have any AFFF, she stocks on the 5th and 20th of each month, so we're very close to another stocking!  You will have to stand by, ready to buy, b/c they go very quickly.  But, I am sure you won't have any problem getting some b/c you are a good diaper stalker.  Wink 

My LO is a super wetter, too.  She can pee through a MS O/N easily.  

My LO is a super wetter, too.  She can pee through a MS O/N easily.  But she has met her match with the AFFF and wool, but sometimes the wool isn't even necessary. 

• Sorry about all the posts!  Argh! 
  • imageUTKD:

Have you tried an AFFF insert?  I take one of the MS O/N inserts out, leaving only one, and I put the AFFF underneath it.  It doesn't add much bulk at all to the diaper.  If you don't have any AFFF, she stocks on the 5th and 20th of each month, so we're very close to another stocking!  You will have to stand by, ready to buy, b/c they go very quickly.  But, I am sure you won't have any problem getting some b/c you are a good diaper stalker.  Wink 

My LO is a super wetter, too.  She can pee through a MS O/N easily.  But she has met her match with the AFFF and wool, but sometimes the wool isn't even necessary. 

This is actually a great idea!  I LOVE AFFF hemp inserts, I have 12.  :)  I replaced all the mf in my pockets with just one afff insert.  I can help you stalk on the 5th if you'd like.  :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Where can I find the AFFF inserts on the day she stocks them? I have only heard amazing things about these inserts.
  • I actually bought one from a mom on here. :)  I'll try taking an insert out and using the AFFF.  Hopefully that works.  I really hate having him wear a sposie for so long. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"