Parenting after a Loss
Options

Success... bbs attached!!

I am typing with two hands from my phone whilst my bbs are attached to the Freestyle pump with the hands free straps!! I tried yesterday, but could not get the straps set so that the collection bottles were straight up and down. So when the milk collected in the tunnel, it would not go down. Instead, it ran down under the breast shield and onto my clothes. Fail. Today, I adjusted the straps looser on the top and tighter on the sides and voila. It works!! Of course, Addison decided to fuss in her PnP right as I got hooked up! So I put the pump in my pocket and tried to calm her, pump on and working. It is a good thing there are not hidden cameras in my house!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Success... bbs attached!!

• Options
    Very nice :)  Oh how I wish I had invested the little extra money for the Freestyle. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageburghbaby:
    Very nice :)  Oh how I wish I had invested the little extra money for the Freestyle. 
    I tell anyone who asks how convenient the pump is for me. It will be especially good when I go back to work. I actually paid less for the Freestyle than the PISA. I bought it from a Lactation consultant who sells pumps on EBay. New, sealed, in the original box. I paid about 270 plus 12 shipping. Great deal.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"