Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

cute blackout curtains?

My future nursery is a bright room, even with the blinds closed.  I want to find cute curtains first, then a paint color. we're not finding out the gender, so I just want something cute for curtains to pull over the blinds.  I could either 1) buy blackout curtains that are baby-cute, or 2) buy any cute curtains & buy separate blackout material to clip to the back of the curtains.

Any pics or websites that would have baby-cute curtains that are also gender-neutral? This is hard!

Re: cute blackout curtains?

• Options
    We have the same issue, I bought mine at Pottery Barn Kids.  They're the blue gingham black out curtains but they have a lot of other styles and colors.  A little pricey but I figured they'll be in that room for a long time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I bought a simple pair of blackout drapes from Overstock.com 59.99/pair- we have 4 windows in our nursery and I was pleasantly surprised when I received these- the quality and feel of these are amazing. I wouldnt say they are "baby cute" though but they have a good selection of colors.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Natural M/C 1.10 MMC 1.13 CP 12.13
    This is for all the caterpillars that never became butterflies. And for all the butterflies that never felt the wind in their wings. And for all the hearts that had hopes and dreams of a wondrous flight together.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I bought the Eclipse Kids blackout curtains from Target, they were only $15 a panel and come in bright colors (we choose turquoise) and some have stripes sewn into  the pattern and some have circles (very subtle but still fun).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I bought regular curtains from Ikea and blackout fabric from a local fabric store.  This way I could get the curtains I wanted, but still get the room dark enough.  It was a lot cheaper this way as well.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagemomagain2009:
    We have the same issue, I bought mine at Pottery Barn Kids.  They're the blue gingham black out curtains but they have a lot of other styles and colors.  A little pricey but I figured they'll be in that room for a long time.
    This but we have them in Green. Love them!
  • Options
    I got lucky and found pink blackout curtains at Burlington Coat Factory for $19. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"