South Jersey Babies
Options

Pediatrician in Washington Twp.

I'm looking for recommendations for pediatricians in Washington Township. So far I've heard good things about Dr. Chao, but I would like to look into at least one more. 

Re: Pediatrician in Washington Twp.

• Options

We heard good things about the Dr you mentioned and Laurel Pediatrics in Township. 

We go to Advocare West Deptford Pedi (based on some suggestions here) and LOVE them.  However, they aren't in Township:)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We go to Advocare Laurel Peds and love love love all of the docs.

My one & only issue is that they have a nurse practitioner. We've only used her twice -- and not by choice (sick visits on the weekend). I figure if I'm paying a copcay to see a Dr., I better see a Dr.

I moved out of Williamstown almost 4 years ago and I still drive the 20 miles to take my girls to the office.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

HEY!!!!! YOU ARE SOOOOO CLOSE! I am so happy for you!

We go to Haddon Peds in Mullica hill so i ma no help..I LOVE our pediatrician and the office staff..They are really nice..A friend of mine goes to a pedi in the new Virtua Wellness center but i can't remember the names..We were going to use them but they didn't take out insurance

• Options
    I too go to Haddon Peds in Mullica HIll. No help from me :-(  sorry!
  • Options
    Dr Jay Mirmanesh in Sicklerville & Marlton is awesome!!!
  • Options
    We use Cooper Pediatrics across from Washington Twp High school.
  • Options
    I used to take my daugthers to laurel peds on fishpond rd until we moved...they were great!
    image Robbie's Blog
    DD #1 born 10/21/03

DD #2 born 2/8/06

DS no hb 11/17/10 at 21w1d, d&e 11/24,demise due to fetal hydrops, from congestive heart failure, probably caused by structural malformation

Our Rango....BFP 2/6/11...hb on 2/23...perfectly healthy, but no hb on 6/9/11 d & e 6/15/2011
    Rango's Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"