Breastfeeding
Options

BFs that supplement formula - what brand do you use?

If you supplement breastfeeding with formula - what brand of formula are you using and how is it going?  A couple of the different brands claim they are the closest to breastmilk so I'm curious what other breastfeeders have chosen.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: BFs that supplement formula - what brand do you use?

• Options
    I use my Wegmans brand, which is our local grocery store. They don't have any stores in Wisconsin. DD seems to like and it makes her sleep really well. One can makes 191 fluid ounces and it's only $11.99!

• Options
    mine did well on nestle good start.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We just use whatever I can get the cheapest at the time, she's done fine with all of it.
  • Options
    we use Similac Advance. that's what they used the hospital so we continued with it. 
    Sisterly love--Sophia (1/14/07) and Baby Margaux (7/13/10) image Doctor in training! :)image
  • Options
    Thank you everyone - I just started today with needing to supplement a little bit and we had Similac Advance samples in the mail and received some from the hospital as well.  My cousin had also given me some that she didn't use and isn't expired so that's what we'll probably stick with if the boys do good on it.  I may try out the Similac Sensitive as we do already have some gas issues on BM.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"