Trouble TTC
Options

How do I know I'm sick in the head?

A 20-something woman has a baby but doesn't want to be a mom. She has career plans! Goals! Things that don't involve babies in mid-20's.

So Baby is eventually is placed with her Aunt (younger sister of momma).

Auntie gets no support/contact from her sister, no money, no clothes, no food, no diapers, nothing. So she has had full custody of her niece for the last 18 months. (Baby is now 20 months).

------

And stupid thought comes:

I wished for a deadbeat sister to get KU.

Only, I'm an only child. FOILED AGAIN!

Married to the love of my life since 2005
TTC #1 - 
BFP # 1: 5/2006 - m/c @ 6 weeks (natural) / EDD 1/17/2007
BFP # 2: 7/2007 - chemical pregnancy / EDD 3/18/2008
BFP # 3: 6/2013 - 7/9 u/s: No hb, measuring 2 weeks behind. Very high HCG#'s 7/21 u/s: No change, ruled out molar pregnancy. Completed Natural Missed M/C 7/26/2013 / EDD 2/5/2014
TTA with Diaphragm. 
CFNBC
I didn't want to kiss you goodbye, that was the trouble; I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there's a lot of difference. - Ernest Hemingway 

Licensed foster family. No current placements. Open to adoption but that is not our goal and as such we don't have dual foster/adopt home study.
2012-2013: Former Foster Mommy to 1 bubbly little 8 y.o. girl that has moved onto an amazing adoptive home.

Re: How do I know I'm sick in the head?

• Options

Just trying to keep a light spin on things. In my job, I meet/talk to pregnant women or take their birth announcements on a daily basis to keep our systems up to date. It can get a bit tiresome after the 3rd "Congratulations? When was your baby born? Boy or girl? And their name?"

It is very sad. The Aunt is pretty young and taking so much responsibility. She is beautiful for doing it but also struggling so much to make ends meet. After all, it's not like she planned for a baby.

Married to the love of my life since 2005
    TTC #1 - 
    BFP # 1: 5/2006 - m/c @ 6 weeks (natural) / EDD 1/17/2007
    BFP # 2: 7/2007 - chemical pregnancy / EDD 3/18/2008
    BFP # 3: 6/2013 - 7/9 u/s: No hb, measuring 2 weeks behind. Very high HCG#'s 7/21 u/s: No change, ruled out molar pregnancy. Completed Natural Missed M/C 7/26/2013 / EDD 2/5/2014
    TTA with Diaphragm. 
    CFNBC
    I didn't want to kiss you goodbye, that was the trouble; I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there's a lot of difference. - Ernest Hemingway 

Licensed foster family. No current placements. Open to adoption but that is not our goal and as such we don't have dual foster/adopt home study.
    2012-2013: Former Foster Mommy to 1 bubbly little 8 y.o. girl that has moved onto an amazing adoptive home.

• Options
    omg.  that made me laugh.  The things we think of when we are TTTC and have babies on the brain..
    Life As I Know It
    TTC #1 Since 2/2008
    Dx: Hyperprolactinemia and Unexplained
    Parlodel 2.5 mg (1 Tab M,W,F; 1/2 tab the other days); Folic Acid; Prenatals
    All 5 Clomid cylces resulted in BFN; no more Clomid.
    Laparoscopy Scheduled 1/11/11: Path report showed minor inflammation and infection.
    3/30/11 Biopsy results: cervial and endometrial pathologies normal; one pathology came back abnormal with 5 rare cells from the endometritis
    Cycles 1-5 of Follistim, Novarel, Progesterone = BFN
    Surprise BFP 11/18/11
    Beta #1 208, p4 7.4; Beta #2 1846.20, p4 16.1
    u/s #1 12/2/11 Heart rate 126 bpm measuring at 3mm
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"