South Florida Babies

PBK Coupon Experts (Eve & British)

I created a PBK registry a while back, and last week changed the "date" to later that week in order to get the completion coupon, but it didn't work... never got the coupon.  Now, I'm ready to use it... want to buy the bedding already. 

How do I get my discount?  : (  Anyone have a code they want to share?

-- Jackie
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: PBK Coupon Experts (Eve & British)

• call them and place the order over the phone. the coupon will never come otherwise. also, ask them if they still have the promo for the MULTIPLE BEDDING DISCOUNT (an extra 10% off)...when i bought the two beddings back in july they had that discount on their page but they werent very knowledgeable with the coupon code. i tried finding it for you now but i couldnt, it doesnt hurt to ask though. i see they have free shipping but on selected items only, make sure your items fall in that category if applicable.

ps. do u know anything on bbb completion coupon? it has taken 2 months to come my way and 4 phone calls later...still nothing!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCesEve99:

call them and place the order over the phone. the coupon will never come otherwise. also, ask them if they still have the promo for the MULTIPLE BEDDING DISCOUNT (an extra 10% off)...when i bought the two beddings back in july they had that discount on their page but they werent very knowledgeable with the coupon code. i tried finding it for you now but i couldnt, it doesnt hurt to ask though. i see they have free shipping but on selected items only, make sure your items fall in that category if applicable.

ps. do u know anything on bbb completion coupon? it has taken 2 months to come my way and 4 phone calls later...still nothing!

I actually wanted to go buy it at the store this weekend... to avoid shipping costs, and have it ASAP (silly I know since we don't have the cribs yet).  LOL  I know the multiples discount is always available... so I guess we just need to find someone smart.  :)

Not sure about the BBB completion coupon.  I believe it comes after date on registry, but not sure how far after.  : (

BBB tips: 1) they accept unexpired Bed Bath Beyond coupons, 2) signup for their email updates online, and they send you a 20% off coupon immediately - however, when signing up multiples accts, space out the signing up so you can always have a coupon available (ie, sign up acct 1 today, and get the coupon valid for 2 wks.  Then sign up acct 2 which will be valid for 2 wks, etc).  : )

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • i think shipping for pbk was like $20 total so it wasnt a big deal for me since i got such a huge discount (like $120 off our order, including completion code, mult bedding code, and both the bedding's prices were slashed in half). as for the mult bedding code just speak to a manager, thats what i did.

the problem as to why i made the registry at bbb is for the double stroller, but since its a peg every coupon i get says "can not be used for any peg perego items" which is why im counting so much on the completion coupon even if it is 10% off. also, you cant take price comparison quotes from places like amazon.com :(

• imageCesEve99:

the problem as to why i made the registry at bbb is for the double stroller, but since its a peg every coupon i get says "can not be used for any peg perego items" which is why im counting so much on the completion coupon even if it is 10% off. also, you cant take price comparison quotes from places like amazon.com :(

The actual Buy Buy Baby coupon received via email should work for that stroller... I don't think it has any discounts on it.  I could be completely wrong, but worth the try.

-- Jackie
  • the 20% off coupon you get by email? i have it right in front of me and it clearly says : exclusions - peg perego :(

hey i found this alternative in a magazine today at the drs office....wanted to share with you:

https://familyfun.go.com/crafts/book-sling-919473/

• imageCesEve99:

the 20% off coupon you get by email? i have it right in front of me and it clearly says : exclusions - peg perego :(

hey i found this alternative in a magazine today at the drs office....wanted to share with you:

after i posted, i remembered I had a coupon and checked.... mine is also excluded.  sorrry... then next didnt' let me delete post.  LOL

That is one cute idea for book holder alternative!  You can make differe sizes w/ different prints!  : )

-- Jackie
  • imagecocojack10:
    imageCesEve99:

the 20% off coupon you get by email? i have it right in front of me and it clearly says : exclusions - peg perego :(

after i posted, i remembered I had a coupon and checked.... mine is also excluded.  sorrry... then next didnt' let me delete post.  LOL

That is one cute idea for book holder alternative!  You can make differe sizes w/ different prints!  : )

ISNT IT? if the wood book shelf fails that shall be our alternative! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"