Success after IF
Options

hey there

How is everyone? I try to lurk to keep up, but have been super busy!

So what's new?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Savannah
image.
Callista
Baby Trail Blog
"Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: hey there

• Options

How've you been? Miss seeing you on here. I can't believe the girls are going to be 1. Is the party this weekend? Can't wait to see pics. :)

I sent you a message on FB about the Ergo. Don't know if you saw it.

• Options

yes birthday bash is this weekend. It's getting out of control! Holy moly I have sooo much stuff! It's crazy!

Hmmm, I will check FB tonight. I don't remember seeing it. I have had issues sending FB messages, but don't know about receiving.

Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Awesome! We're going overboard for K's party and I don't even care anymore. I'm so excited...only 6 more weeks. Eeek!

If you don't see it let me know and I'll resend or email you.

• Options

I have an awesome paper lady if you need anything. She made my invites, my cookie tags, the girls as ladybugs, and tags for the punch.

Let me know if you want her addy, she is reasonable and super duper duper awesome.... I am trying to see if she will email pictures since i haven't really taken pictures yet.

Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"