May 2011 Moms
Options

What's for breakfast?? Yum!

Pancakes and bananas with syrup here! I was really craving it :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What's for breakfast?? Yum!

• Options
    Saltines. No joke. I thought about toast and it made me nauseous. I thought about a bagel, same thing. I thought about eggs and nothing. Nausea has set in though so I needed something. It was either saltines or animal crackers and the animal crackers sounded terrible. Saltines it is.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    I'm sorry :( Saltines can be good though..Are you able to put a little peanut butter on them for protein?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Frosted Fruit Loops
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    My Blog
    TTC since 4/09 - Dx PCOS 1/10, HSG: All Clear
    4 Failed Clomid cycles of varying degrees
    Clomid + Bravelle + Trigger + IUI = BFP!!
    Ectopic M/C 9/16/10 ~ Forever in our hearts <3<BR> IVF using Donor Eggs (DE) 6/11
    BCP+Lupron+Estrogen+DE ET+PIO = BFP!!!
    Beta #1: 507 #2: 1561 #3: 4,472 #4: 11,172

BFPBs Sul06, MrsW722 & SnowflakeBride06
    GL to Mari2003 and all of the rest of the 3T Ladies
    :) SAIFW :)
  • Options
    That doesn't sound appetizing at all. I think I'm just going to go back to bed in a little bit. I woke up at about 5:30 for some stupid reason and didn't want to disturb DH so just left the bedroom. Now that he is up and about to leave for work I might go back to bed. Saltines are my friend sometimes.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    I hope you feel better..And get some sleep - 5:30 is really early for no reason!
  • Options

Light vanilla yogurt with granola - yummmm

Luckily m/s hasn't set in for me yet, and I don't have any aversions (knock on wood).  I'm savoring every moment!

* PAL/PgAL Bumpie & NBC-Twi Nestie * imageBloggity Blog BFP #1 in 2001 ? natural m/c @ 9w4d ? TTC our first since 2009 ? BFP #2 on 8/25/2010 ? natural M/C @ 7w6d on 9/25/2010 Clomid cycle #1 @ 50mg = BFP #3 on 1/1/11 ~ EDD 9/14/2011!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    English toasting bread with raspberry rhubarb jam and I attempted to get down a peach (that part didn't go so well)

Married in 2/2006, TTC since 3/09 with Endo stage 4(DX 1999) and PCO (DX 2010), DEC, LAP and 2 rounds of Depo Lupron

• 2/10: IUI #1: Clomid 100mg= BFN
    • 3/10- 5/10: IUI #2 Clomid 150mg; IUI #2.2: gonalf, lupron; IUI #2.3: 2 rounds of 5mg Femara=All cancelled for nonresponse
    • 6/10 -IUI#2.4: gonalf, ganirelix, estrace, ovidrel, endometrium- early M/C
    • 8/10- IUI #3: gonalf, ganirelix, ovidrel, estrace, endometrium, lovenox, hcg boosters= BFP;  Beta#1=179, Beta#2= 360, Beta#3=1775; 1 perfect little HB!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP 2/13!B- M/C 7w 4D, D+C 3/13

Surprise BFP 6/13! - Blighted Ovum found at 7w, D+C 6/28

Surprise BFP 8/13!- Hopefully third time is the charm!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I had a bagel with light cream cheese - it was okay, but I would have preferred something else. I just am not feeling it now. I am already getting tired of water, so its going to be a long haul if I dont learn to like it more. I have kidney stones once in a while, so its pretty much water for me now.

• Options
    imagekelklump:

I had a bagel with light cream cheese - it was okay, but I would have preferred something else. I just am not feeling it now. I am already getting tired of water, so its going to be a long haul if I dont learn to like it more. I have kidney stones once in a while, so its pretty much water for me now.

What about cranberry juice. My mom has had a lot of problems with her kidneys and so she always has cranberry juice in the house.

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    imagemeimsx:
    imagekelklump:

What about cranberry juice. My mom has had a lot of problems with her kidneys and so she always has cranberry juice in the house.

I heard lemons are good too at keeping kidney stones at bay....

• Options
    I had some whole wheat bread with peanut butter and a banana and a glass of chocolate milk. Sadly, I had to force it down.
  • Options
    Mmm..chocolate milk :) Why do I feel like a bottomless pit right now?? Oh wait, I know! hehe
  • Options
    MisNMisN member

Pancakes and bananas sounds delicious.   

On Sunday night, I made slow cooker steel cut oats with pumpkin pure overnight and have been eating it ever since for breakfast.  Oh and a banana and glass of milk for good measure;)

• Options
    Oh my!! That sounds wickedly good!!!
  • Options
    Ugh..Actually those pancakes and bananas I ate before are actually not sitting pretty in my stomach..:( 
  • Options
    Nausea hit me like a ton of bricks not long after I got to work.  I was just trying to start some recordings before I ate my breakfast (I typically eat it when I get to work).  I grabbed my cereal and started eating and drinking my water and it started going away.  It was still lingering until I ate my homemade guacamole about 15 minutes ago.  I guess I need to make sure my stomach stays full.
  • Options
    I did read that, that when you have nausea, you should try to eat smaller means more frequently, to try and keep the nausea away..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"