Indiana Babies
Options

Fashion: Feeling out of the loop

I went shopping recently and realized that I have no idea what is "in" right now. I ended up just buying a few zip up hoodies from the Gap, lol. Last year I was pregnant at this time and my fall/winter wardrobe consisted of jeans and various sweaters.

This year, I would like to buy a nice pair of boots, cute tops, a fall-ish dress or two, and some cute accessories.

I have no idea where to look for suggestions to see what will be "in" but still affordable.

Help?
(I may XP this on the F&B board.)

Re: Fashion: Feeling out of the loop

• Options

I'm probably the wrong one to answer this question, as I very rarely buy "in" stuff...but I think it never hurts to check out the websites of trendy-ish shops. I think Banana Republic has a lot of new "in" stuff for fall, for example.

When I'm looking at stuff online or in magazines, it seems like there are a lot of ruffles, zipper details, and purple. Like, dusty purple. Still a ton of cardigans (long, open).

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hmm - definitly feel ya!  It's sad when I have to talk to my 21yr old sister for advice :)!  I picked up some more leggings this year and plan on wearing them with flat boots or maybe some cute wellies.  I wore some last year and liked that I felt more "dressed up" than in my standard yoga pants/tee shirt.  On the top I wore/will wear simple shirts w/cardigans over (I need everything to cover my butt!).  I ordered a knee length cord. skirt and I am hoping to wear that with tights/turtlekneck/sweater etc.  What about sweater dresses - I really like how they look - though I always still pregnant in them - sigh.  Good luck and happy shopping!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"