Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

F/U to Had a Bad Day

I am starting today with a positive outlook. Me and DH are going to our first support group meeting tonight. Have any of you gone to a support group?

Hoping for a good day today :) 

Re: F/U to Had a Bad Day

• Options
    I haven't been to a support group, I looked, but I am a very nervous person socially. I am a recovering alcoholic and sometimes I get anxiety bad when I go to an AA meeting I have never been to by myself. But I am glad to see you are starting the day with a positive outlook. I wish you a good day! :)
    I have short term memory loss. Do not take it personally if I do not remember you right away.
    No longer trying to conceive at all.
    BFP #1 12/1/02 DD born 7/25/03 
    BFP #2 7/23/10 EDD 3/30/11 m/c 8/17/10 We will always miss you Angelique Marie! 
     BFP #3 4.13.11 EDD 12.18.11 m/c 5/13/11 d&c 5/18/11 We will always miss you Sprout Ryker! 
     Lucky Lee (furbaby) born 1.29.12 
     Midnight Marie (furbaby) born 7.4.12 passed for unknown reasons 9.19.12 Missing my jumping bean. 
    image image
    image image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    ♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
    http://indulgy.com/post/4gbObIOiC1/bazinga
  • Options
    I just read your previous post, and am sending hugs to you.  Tomorrow is my EDD, and I know it's going to be a rough day.  I haven't gone to a support group yet, but it is something we are definitely considering.  We are also going to grief counseling.  I hope you have a good day today!
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also just read your previous post and I'm sorry you had a bad day yesterday :( I have not made it to my EDD yet, but I'm sure it's going to be a tough day. I know how it is seeing all the pregnant bellies and newborns too, I swear since we lost Anela I see them all the time! Even TV commercials... it seems like babies are everywhere except in our tummies/arms where we want them to be. Good luck at the support group meeting tonight, I'm sure it will be helpful for you & your DH to share your thoughts/feelings with others who are going through similar situations. I have not been to one, but I think it's a great idea! Hope you have a better day today :) {{{Hugs}}}
  • Options

I have not been to a support group, but I'm interested in finding one. How did you find your support group?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options
    We go to support group once a month for the last 9 months. We really like it, and it's a time we take out to discuss our two losses. We do talk about our losses outSide of group, but it's nice having a night set aside just for that. Many people that attend our group never say a word, but keep going back. Others say a lot and only go for a short time. It's very open and you are never forced or pressured to say a word. I've found it very helpful.
    Andrea 7/9/08, Joaquin 4/18/11, boy coming 12/18/13 Forever missed: Gabriel 11/24/09 at 20 weeks
  • Options
    I am going to my first support group meeting on thursday so let me know how yours goes.  DH can't even go with me cause he has to work so I'm really scared about going, Lukily I have a friend that is going try to  come with me.    
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    imageMissLMS:

I have not been to a support group, but I'm interested in finding one. How did you find your support group?

We are going to a group at our hospital but if you check out Compassionate Friends they have monthly groups all over the country. There are also tons of other resources online that have support groups.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"