Babies: 9 - 12 Months

howa!

how have you been mama?  and the kiddos?  they are getting so big!

Re: howa!

• Good, how are you?!

I got a bit giddy that you posted, so I jumped right on it.  The kids are getting big.  DD is nearly as tall as me (gah) and Nik is growing up so fast.

How's the LO?

• You know Howa, I've been around the bump a looooooong time, and  just now realized what the title of your blog meant.

I surprise myself with how dense I can be sometimes...

(sorry for the post hijack)

• Loading the player...
  • things are good.

i can't believe how fast they grow.  such a cliche and i totally would roll my eyes before becoming a mother, but they do!  they are so adorable in your siggy.

she is good.  we had our first paramedic call and trip to the ER last night due to her having some reflux issues (we think), but other than that she is doing really well.

you are missed around here. Big Smile

• imageTomkat8403:

You know Howa, I've been around the bump a looooooong time, and  just now realized what the title of your blog meant.

lol.  it took me a minute too.

go back to your own board!  oops, guess i should be there too.  nevermind.

• imageTomkat8403:

You know Howa, I've been around the bump a looooooong time, and  just now realized what the title of your blog meant.

Haha.  Yeah, I finally put a little picture explanation in the side bar of my blog.  You are not dense - I am just a little too creative, perhaps. 

• imagemajors31:

things are good.

i can't believe how fast they grow.  such a cliche and i totally would roll my eyes before becoming a mother, but they do!  they are so adorable in your siggy.

she is good.  we had our first paramedic call and trip to the ER last night due to her having some reflux issues (we think), but other than that she is doing really well.

you are missed around here. Big Smile

Oh gosh! Scary.  Hopefully all turned out okay.  I miss you too lady!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"