Georgia Babies
Options

100 Days to go!

And really, it's even less b/c we know I will have a c/s around 39 weeks.  Wow- my head is spinning.

Re: 100 Days to go!

• Options
    Wow, time is flying by!  You are half way there.
  • Options

I was thinking of you and decided to check the local board..wow 25 weeks already! Congrats on having a girl, they are so much fun :) Did you know my daughter's name is Sophia? :) Great name!  Also, I have a ton of girl baby clothes, etc in great condition, esp NB sizes, Sophia is a BIG baby ( 15lbs at 3.5 mos :) So she outgrew a lot before wearing them. So happy for you! When is your due date? :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageeileen32:

I was thinking of you and decided to check the local board..wow 25 weeks already! Congrats on having a girl, they are so much fun :) Did you know my daughter's name is Sophia? :) Great name!  Also, I have a ton of girl baby clothes, etc in great condition, esp NB sizes, Sophia is a BIG baby ( 15lbs at 3.5 mos :) So she outgrew a lot before wearing them. So happy for you! When is your due date? :)

No, I didn't know you had a Sophia!  Love it! I started to come outside and speak to you on Friday while you were blowing bubbles! I was at home teleworking, but got stuck on a call and you had gone inside by the time I got off the phone.  I will definitely take you up on the baby clothes- and ummmm if you guys decide to try for a boy, I've got you covered ;-)  My Due Date is Dec. 9, but we will probably schedule the c/s for around the 1st or 2nd. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"