Parenting after 35
Options

baby contest entry opinions needed.

OK. I need opinions. I am thinking about entering Maddie in a local cute baby contest using one of these pics. Which one do you like better. I am not sure if I can crop or alter the pictures, if so, and you like the picture in front of the tree, do you like the cropped or original picture better?  Or should I use/take something else? I think I am going to XP this to the photgraphy board.

*ETA* Oh my! Sorry that last one is humongous. I'll re-size it!

Straight out of the camera:

Cropped:

Straight out of the camera:

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: baby contest entry opinions needed.

• Options
    You take such great pics! Not to mention Maddie is sooo cute! I like the cropped version the best. It brings her cuteness closer!
  • Options

She's so cute!  I like all of them but if I had to pick one I'd say the last one.  She's smiling!  P.s. love the cute hat!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

IMO - the second one. The cropped version of the tree picture. It is a great shot and she is just so pretty!

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    All of them are great pictures!  She is such a cutie ; ) My pic would be the 2nd one just because you can see more of her face!  I wish my kids would pose like that - I am jealous.
    Boy 1 2/06 - Boy 2 12/07 - Boy 3 9/09
  • Options
    While I love love love the tree one (cropped, I think) I love the last one best.  It's so expressive, and I love the focus on it.
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I love the last one.  It looks like she is about to do something rotten and get away with it.
  • Options
    Cropped & she's precious.
  • Options
    Yes
    imagefiazo:
    Cropped & she's precious.
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies. I appreciate your posts. :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"