TTC after 35

Laying low for awhile!

Hi Ladies...

Just wanted to let you know that DH and I have decided to explore adoption (in addition to TTC) and that I will probably not be posting for a while.  I will still lurk and celebrate (and send hugs as needed) through thoughts and prayers for each one of you.

I cannot even begin to express how grateful I am for you in my life over the last year.  I have learned so much from you.  Your support has always been unconditional to all women on this board.  I truly and excitedly wish you all BFPs! And to those of you already expecting, I wish you a very healthy and happy pregnancy and lifetime with your family.  You ladies deserve EVERY HAPPINESS in this world.

OXOXOXOXOXO! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Laying low for awhile!

• JSP, I will miss you!  Best of luck both TTC and exploring adoption.  Either way, there will be a very lucky child in the world.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I wish you all the luck in the world with adoption, and will miss seeing you around here!
    1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • Loading the player...
  • Wish you much luck with both TTC and exploring adoption...I'm in the same boat...so, if you want to 'talk' send me a PM.  Will miss your posts!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Joe's good luck to you. I will think positive thoughts for you & your DH. And I agree with Red somewhere out there is your lucky baby!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"