North Carolina Babies
Options

Let's get this party started!

Yes - I still have 9 days until my due date, but let's go!  My energy has totally faded and I have little to no interest in nesting/cleaning/unpacking anything else.

I realize sitting on the couch and watching endless episodes of International House Hunters is only making the time move slower.  I also reaize I should enjoy the calm before the storm, but let's go already! Big Smile

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Let's get this party started!

• Options
    I was feeling the exact same way at that point. My advice to you...sleep as much you can, go to a movie at the theater, read a good book. Do whatever it is you love that you won't be able to do again for a couple months once that baby is here. You'll be glad you did! :)
  • Options

imagemrsNnearly:
    I was feeling the exact same way at that point. My advice to you...sleep as much you can, go to a movie at the theater, read a good book. Do whatever it is you love that you won't be able to do again for a couple months once that baby is here. You'll be glad you did! :)

Ditto! Although sitting on the couch watching House Hunters sounds pretty nice to me right about now. hehe..

Hope your little one doesn't make you wait too much longer!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Go mall walk or go to the movies, thats what I did! I saw a bunch of chick flicks with my mom the day before I went into labor.
  • Options
    Good luck!!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"