Trouble TTC

Does anybody else hate this...

The few weeks before AF is expected and it's to soon to test, so you just wait and wait until you finally can test. I hate this part of my cycle. It drives me nuts! I also have symptoms such as slight nausea, cramping, bloating, and sore breasts. So I get even more antsy, then bang, AF shows up. Every month this happens to me. People tell me since I want a baby so badly, the symptoms are in my head. Yuck. I do believe they are real and just go with AF. 

Re: Does anybody else hate this...

• Actually the 2ww is my favorite part of a cycle.  I always have hope that it will work out as opposed to the pre-ovulation where I'm stressing about when I'll ovulate and whether our timing will be good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That is an excellent way to think about it. I should be positive and hopeful about this experience rather than stressed and on edge. :) Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • I was going to say the same thing that gym said. The 2ww is the only time in this whole process that I am optomistic. Before that I'm stressed that I'm going to screw up the timing and once AF shows I'm devistated that I need to do it again. The wait is kind of a nice break where everything is out of my control. But I hear you about the symtoms. I get those too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 2009 with unexplained infertility
    IUI#1-4 Jan.-Apr. 2011 = BFNs
    IVF#1 Aug. 2011 = c/p, FET #1 Nov. 2011 = c/p, FET #2 April 2012 = BFP!
    Beta #1 = 153, Beta #2 = 269, Beta #3 = 675
    1st U/S = TWINS!! EDD 12/29/12
    my blog: Journey to Somewhere
    ~~PAIFW/SAIFW~~
    Photobucket
    April IVF Spring Chicks

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"