North Dakota Babies
Options

Mommy Monday!!!

Re: Mommy Monday!!!

• Options
    Cute suit!

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

• Options
    I love her little bathing suit!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Sam in his "wedding" outfit for my BFF's wedding last Wednesday!

• Options
    Love Maris cheeks, and her bathing suit! And Sam is such a handsome little man! If you missed my AW, it is in my siggy Smile
  • Options
    My goodness can Mari get any cuter.....she looks just like G when she is in that bumbo...I swear all babies look the same in that thing...we should do a bumbo pic day lol!!! They all look like sumo wrestlers lmao!!! Surprise
  • Options

I have a ton of pictures in my camera and I'm just too lazy/busy to download them.  Hopefully I will share next week.

As for Mari, she is so adorable.  And Hanneke, Ilove that little bowtie!  He looks so cute!! 

• Options

Cris, OMG I love that suit on Mari, she is so freaking cute.

Sam looks so adorable in his wedding suit, I love little boys in suits.

Here is A at one month.  I was away yesterday so it is a little late.

A & T Since 2009 Parents of A born July 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"