Pregnant after IF
Options

why am I stillllll getting sick?

I'm 18 weeks today, and I thought for sure my nausea would be gone by now.  I still am having trouble keeping food down most mornings.  I got sick right after breakfast this morning.  But I get sick even if I don't eat and start to dry heave.  Shouldn't this be gone by now?  Or can it linger throughout the pregnancy?  It's nowhere near as bad as it used to be, but I'm still getting sick so it has me a bit concerned.

Anyone else experience continued m/s this late in the game?

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: why am I stillllll getting sick?

• Options
    I didn't experience this myself, but my best friend continually got sick right through 22 weeks. Hope it ends soon for you!  :-(
  • Options
    Sorry you're still getting sick!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

some people are really sick for their entire pregnancies.

Unfortunately, it's normal.  I hope you're feeling better really soon!

Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I have heard of m/s going on through the whole pregnancy. I'm sorry you're still dealing with it though. I really hope it goes away soon!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options

I haven't thrown up in a little over a week (knock on wood) but up until that point, I was getting sick every day. Hang in there...hopefully it will be over soon. GL

MoM to twins!! L & O born 11/29/10
  • Options

imageDragonfly1226:
    I have heard of m/s going on through the whole pregnancy. I'm sorry you're still dealing with it though. I really hope it goes away soon!

this :(

I hope you feel better soon! 

• Options
    Yuck, I'm sorry.  I'm feeling much better now at 22 weeks, but still have days where I feel nauseous, but, luckily, not all day anymore.  Hope you're feeling better soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Unfortunately. I am right there with you. Yesterday it was so bad, I had to leave work early. My doc says it could last the entire pregnancy or could go away in a few weeks. I am prepared for the worst. But is sucks so much. It really stops me from enjoying my pregnancy experience.

I hope you get better soon. Hang in there!!

TTC (Seriously) from May 2009 IF DX: ? 1st RE appointment- September 2009 Oct 09: Clomid Ovidrel = BFN Nov 09: Clomid Ovidrel Endometrin = BFN Dec 09: Follicular Cysts, BCP to shrink Jan 2010-IUI #1: Gonal-f Ovidrel Endometrin Accupuncture=BFN Feb 2010- Break March 2010- IUI #2: Gonal-f Ovidrel Endometrin= BFN April 2010- IUI #3: Gonal-f Ovidrel Endometrin= BFN Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm in the same ball park as you and it sucks.  I was sick till my water broke with Ella.  It was awful.

I hope, hope, hope, this time is different.  I also hope you can find some relief soon.

Have you tried Unisom/B-6 before bed every night?  I find the nights that I don't take it now, I throw up everything I eat the day after.  At least I can partly function on Unisom/B-6/Zofran/Reglan.

Ella- 8/22/08, Jules and Tuck- 12/15/10
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. That is miserable!
    TTC with severe MFI since 9/08 IVF w/ ICSI #1 May/June 2010= BFP twins
    Callan George and Bennett Charles born and died 11/7/10
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    FET #1 April 2011= BFN
    FET #2 July 2011= no transfer because my lining sucked
    FET #3 February 2012= BFP! 1st beta 9dp5dt=314 2nd beta 11dp5dt=977 1st U/S 3/20 Twins- Heart rates of 111 and 138 Pregnancy Ticker
    Living After Losing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"