Pregnant after IF
Options

how do you stop worrying?

I've had a headache all day and it makes me so worried, because I used to always get a terrible headache right before AF comes when my hormones would drop. I'm on PIO, so my hormones wouldn't be dropping and causing my headache. Its just a normal headache, right?
IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

Re: how do you stop worrying?

• Options

Yes, it's just a normal headache :)

Also, some ladies get headaches during pregnancy. I have had them on and off for a while now, and I never used to get them before.

To answer your post question, I don't think there is a way to stop worrying. But I think the worry does ease up the farther along you get. Good luck! 

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    Headaches could totally be normal.  I've been getting a bunch of them.  I don't think I'll stop worrying until I get to meet my babies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The headaches are normal. I've had them off and on as well. As for the worrying, I just came to the conclusion that if something happened that there was nothing I could have done to change the outcome. I still go by that. As long as I follow Drs orders that is.
    Dec '09 IVF #1 = Epic Fail Feb '10 FET #1 = Epic Success!
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." - Henry David Thoreau
    formula-feeding, co-napping, sposie-using, baby-wearing, ap-ish mamma! Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Headaches can be caused by increased in estrogen too. Drink lots of water. I don't think I will stop worrying until I have the babies. Then it's a whole new type of worry.
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"