Natural Birth
Options

And it's a....drum roll please...

A BOY!

Had to tell all you great ladies. I have had soooo many baby dreams, and all of them were of a boy. And the dreams were right. :)

LO basically squatted over the u/s wand and showed his stuff. No doubt that he is a boy. lol  Stick out tongue

His name is going to be August Benjamin.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: And it's a....drum roll please...

• Options
    Congrats, boys are a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Congratulations! You're going to LOVE having a boy, they're so much fun!
    252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have two little brothers (one is only 8), so I have been around little boys for a long time. I know more about boys than girls, b/c of that, and the fact that I was never a girly girl--most of my friends are guys.

I am so looking forward to having a little bear in the house. I call my DH "Bear", so naturally, little August will be a "little Bear". We are buying up all kinds of bear related clothing and nursery stuff.

• Options
    ok, first of all, great name. also, Bear and Little Bear is adorable. love it.
  • Options

Thanks so much. I was worried that I would get negitive feedback on the name from family and friends, but that has not happened. (and if August decides he doesn't like it, he can go by his middle name)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"