Two Under 2

My kids can wear the same size

My older daughter is a peanut and for 4th of July I put her in the same outfit she wore last year, a 3-6 month. DD2 was a little small for her 3-6 month outfit, but it worked.

Most of their clothes were hand me downs from a set of twins. Today, they wore the same 3-6 outfit again. DD1 is 19mo, DD is 4.5 months. This is just so odd to me.

And for the proof. DD1 last 4th of July (5 months old)

DD1 this year in the same outfit:

Re: My kids can wear the same size

• Awwww. My DD is a peanut too.  My cousin-in-law's son was born literally almost twice my daughters size 8 weeks after Maddie and we saw them this weekend.  He is HUGE! We were at the beach and everyone thought he was like 3 and Maddie was 6 months.  They couldn't believe she was walking. We get that a lot!
    mr & mrs || 11.18.06
    DD born 07.06.09 || DS born 01.24.11 || Bean 3.0 due 11.16.12
  • My boys can wear the same size now too! DS2 has always been a big guy (10lbs 6oz at birth), so he is quickly catching up to his big brother. Right now DS1 wears 2T or 3T and DS2 can wear 24 months or 2T, so they overlap on the 2T size, depending upon the article of clothing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • Loading the player...
  • Awww, too cute!!

My kids can wear the same size shorts. They both wear 18 months. One week one kid will wear them, then the next week I rotate to the other one. It makes the wardrobes seem bigger. :o) But I can only do that for shorts. DS1 is 24 months or 2T in pants (or else they are too short) and a 2T or 3T in shirts. DS2 is 18 months in pants and 18 or 24 months in tops.

• lol wow!

DD was potty trained at 27mos and was wearing size 4 diapers. 1 week after she pt'd, we moved DS to size 4's. 

He was 9wks old.

• Yeah, my 9 month old wears bigger (yes bigger) clothes than my 2 year old. supercool. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagethomas&lynn:

lol wow!

DD was potty trained at 27mos and was wearing size 4 diapers. 1 week after she pt'd, we moved DS to size 4's. 

He was 9wks old.

Wow!! DD2 is only 11lbs, so she's pretty little too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"