Trouble TTC

Baseline update

First I want to say thank you ladies for being so sweet. Clarissa too bad you forgot your phone I text you as soon as I was done.

Anyway.

I have a 15mm cyst. I have to wait for blood work to come back to see if it will affect anything. My last IUI I had a 22mm. So I hope I can move forward. I only have 15 follies to work with, but it only takes 1 right!?

I should get a call by 4 with my instructions.

Re: Baseline update

• I hope the cyst doesn't interfere with anything.  15 follies is not a bad number.  I would love to have that many to start with!  Good luck, Mari!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Where was my text?  Hmm Missy?  I'm crossing everything and keeping it that way for you Love...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope that cyst isn't hormone producing!!  Hopefully it will be fine :)  15 is a good number!  Right on the cusp of being in the best group - I think 16+ antral follies is the grouping with the best ovarian stimulation response.

https://www.advancedfertility.com/antralfollicles.htm

Scroll down a bit for details.

• imageheathercara:
    Where was my text?  Hmm Missy?  I'm crossing everything and keeping it that way for you Love...

Clarissa text me said she was rooting for my Ute! I felt like I had to update her! LOL

Thanks love...

• I hope all the b/w comes back with no problems!  15 is a good AF number, don't worry!  :)  Keep us posted!
    It took 5 failed IUIs and a failed IVF, but our FET worked!
    My pregnancy after Infertility Blog
    Our baby girl was born on April 27, 2011!
  • imagegymnst1013:

I hope that cyst isn't hormone producing!!  Hopefully it will be fine :)  15 is a good number!  Right on the cusp of being in the best group - I think 16+ antral follies is the grouping with the best ovarian stimulation response.

Thanks Gymn that website made it worst. I have a higher chance of having my cycle cancelled. I told my body to produce more... WTF??? LOL To be honest I am not surprised I have had cycles like this in the past and also had cycles where I started with 22. I guess we will wait and see. I really hope that cyst behaves and I can move forward!

• I hate cysts-I hope it doesn't mess anything up. GL!!
    Infertility, Life & Loss Blog
    imageimage
    Love & luck to my 3TC girls. Congrats to Omega-The boys are here!
    If there's one thing I've learned while waiting my turn,
    it's that in each life some rain falls but you also get some sun.
    After 2 years & 2 losses, our little man arrived 8-2011.
  • imagemari2003:
    imagegymnst1013:

I hope that cyst isn't hormone producing!!  Hopefully it will be fine :)  15 is a good number!  Right on the cusp of being in the best group - I think 16+ antral follies is the grouping with the best ovarian stimulation response.

Thanks Gymn that website made it worst. I have a higher chance of having my cycle cancelled. I told my body to produce more... WTF??? LOL To be honest I am not surprised I have had cycles like this in the past and also had cycles where I started with 22. I guess we will wait and see. I really hope that cyst behaves and I can move forward!

Aw, I'm sorry!!  It's just a slightly increased risk and you are almost in the next category - try not to worry!

• I'm sorry about the cyst mari. I hope it doesn't delay anything and it sounds like 15 should be enough to work with! Good luck!!
  • I hope the cyst doesn't get in the way!!

good luck! and 15 follies sounds great. as Gym said you are right on the cusp of the "best" group.

• Oh I hope the cyst doesn't interfere! Fingers crossed!

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• Shiit sorry about the cyst hon but I hope they say it won't interfere with anything!  15 sounds like a great number!
    TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • imagemari2003:

imageheathercara:
    Where was my text?  Hmm Missy?  I'm crossing everything and keeping it that way for you Love...

Clarissa text me said she was rooting for my Ute! I felt like I had to update her! LOL

Thanks love...

I am still rooting away...I hope that 15 does not scare them and we can get this show on the road. Good luck!

Cherish yesterday, Live today and always Dream for tomorrow!?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"