Trouble TTC

Cyst Check Update

I went in this morning to check on my cyst and make sure it was shrinking.  I needed to know so I could manage my expectations for this next cycle and whether or not it was actually going to happen.  The good news is: the cyst is about 1/2 the size it was 2 weeks ago.  It started out at 4cm (almost 5) X 4cm and today it's 2cm X1 cm.  They drew my blood to get my E2 levels and if they're where they should be then I could stop taking bcp's tonight and start the next cycle as soon as AF shows up.  

Well obviously my life can't be simple so even if I can stop bcp's tonight I won't.  I'm going out of town Saturday/Sunday of this weekend and again Saturday and Sunday of next weekend.  The nurse and I went through the calendar and decided that if I stopped bcp's I wouldn't be able to get monitored properly (which neither of us are willing to do) and my IUI could fall when I'm out of town.  So the solution... keep taking bcp's until Sunday.  That's 3 weeks of pills and what I would have done if I wasn't neurotic and didn't ask for this cyst check.  UGH.  

I'm happy that I know I'll get to start the cycle next week though.  And I'm happy that it should all work out time wise that the rest of my plans this month down further complicate things.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cyst Check Update

• I'm glad to hear the cyst is shrinking! :) Sorry about your schedule getting in the way, but at least you know you'll be all set when you get back from your weekends away.  Best of luck!
    It took 5 failed IUIs and a failed IVF, but our FET worked!
    My pregnancy after Infertility Blog
    Our baby girl was born on April 27, 2011!
  • Thanks Jill!  I'm so so excited for you:)  Do you have another beta soon?  How are you feeling?
  • Loading the player...
  • so glad to hear it's shrinking!  that stinks about your schedule, but it's not too long!  good luck hon :)
  • Good news the cyst is shrinking.

I really hope all the timing works out for you.

after 2+ years, 3 failed IUIs, 2 failed IVFs with a c/p
    IVF#3 brought us our miracle baby girl on June 26, 2012

imageimageimage

• Glad to hear the cyst is shrinking.
  • Glad it's shrinking!
    Infertility, Life & Loss Blog
    imageimage
    Love & luck to my 3TC girls. Congrats to Omega-The boys are here!
    If there's one thing I've learned while waiting my turn,
    it's that in each life some rain falls but you also get some sun.
    After 2 years & 2 losses, our little man arrived 8-2011.
  • I am so glad your cyst is shrinking!  Have fun on your trips!  Good luck next cycle (it will be here before you know it)!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Yipee! I am glad your cyst is shrinking! Good luck!

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• That sounds like a good plan!  Since you're going away the next few weekends I'm sure time will fly by and you'll be starting up again before you know it!  GL!

• Thanks everyone:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"