Trouble TTC

Increased growth of facial hair...

Is a s/e of lupron! Like I need that! I'm Mexican I already have facial hair and that's why I own a wax melting pot! WTF? This BS has got to end. I get fat thanks to IF now I will be a hairy biitch too! Oh helll no!! Damn it this better work! LOL Ok I'm done!!! 

Re: Increased growth of facial hair...

• I haven't noticed that s/e yet.  I have had the bad headaches and other body aches, though.  

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• imageSTL34:
    I haven't noticed that s/e yet.  I have had the bad headaches and other body aches, though.  

I got those too!!  

• Loading the player...
  • Ugh suckage! Will it then go away when you stop it? PCOS causes a little bit of facial hair for me. Oh yeah and my face breaks out like I am a 14 year old. Good times eh?

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• Yea...PCOS has caused my facial hair issues for at least a decade now. I finally decided to go to an electrolosist, who is just wonderful and had success after IF. It's like therapy talking to her. Thanks to her, my facial hair really started to go away all together after about a year, but now that I've been on fertility treatments, it's starting to come back again. Poo.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"