South Florida Babies

Tell All Tuesday....

Its confession time! Come one, come all and share your FLAME FREE confessions.....

*deep breath*

None of my pajamas fit me. Well, they fit over my belly like skin tight, enough for me to wear after my shower until bedtime but finally for the last two days I am taking the pajamas off and sleeping in my panties. I sleep like a rock now except when I am peeing (which was 6 times last night - I counted).

Only problem with sleeping in the nude - roving husband hands. LOL. He thinks its awesome. And I do - at first. But wow, my body is just not made for tennis at the moment. Its like a comedy of errors and we spend half the time laughing in confusion about how the heck to make it work. Not to mention that contractions in the middle of playing tennis is kind of a mood killer. Somehow we made it work - but it took a lot of work! LOL!

.....and there you go. Next?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tell All Tuesday....

• We're supposed to be leaving this Saturday for Toronto to go visit Marc's family, and I really don't want to go.  So, I'm secretly hoping that one of these hurricanes comes our way so that we don't have to go.  No major destruction, not a direct hit or anything like that, just a threat or maybe a glancing blow, just enough that we wouldn't want to leave our house and be gone.
    image image

• I have a friend whose sister is having an outside wedding in Rhode Island on Saturday. Earle does not bode well for them!

Link to Earle

• Loading the player...
  • I'm a single mom until Wednesday and I secretly love the part between when the kids go to bed and I do - at least in small doses.  A little quiet time, my dvr, and the whole bed to myself is awesome!  I wouldn't want to do it more than a few days but the little break from having my hubby here is kinda nice.
  • Hmmm confession...well, whenever I feel overwhelmed, especially when my older one gets cranky/fussy; I sometimes wish I could start him in preschool so that I could get a little break...does this make me a bad mom? :(
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• imageAlbah:
    Hmmm confession...well, whenever I feel overwhelmed, especially when my older one gets cranky/fussy; I sometimes wish I could start him in preschool so that I could get a little break...does this make me a bad mom? :(
    Nope, doesn't make you a bad mom at all. I sometimes feel like running away and just sleeping all day with the baby in my arms. One thing about having 3 young kids, you don't get to cuddle as much with the baby.
  • imageSnshine:
    I'm a single mom until Wednesday and I secretly love the part between when the kids go to bed and I do - at least in small doses.  A little quiet time, my dvr, and the whole bed to myself is awesome!  I wouldn't want to do it more than a few days but the little break from having my hubby here is kinda nice.

Hah, Dawn! I feel ya!!! As much as I am looking forward to the help when I get home from the hospital I am also looking forward to that quiet time when its just me and Isabelle at home so I can read or catch up on DVR.....and I am praying it will be quiet! :) Believe it or not, I got a lot of that when home with Sophia once she hit the 3 week mark. She was a really good baby. So, wishful thinking has taken over. LOL.

• imageAlbah:
    Hmmm confession...well, whenever I feel overwhelmed, especially when my older one gets cranky/fussy; I sometimes wish I could start him in preschool so that I could get a little break...does this make me a bad mom? :(

No. It does not. Sophia is going to stay in daycare while I am off so that I can get some bonding time with Isabelle AND so Sophia can remain in her routine for most of the week.

• Mel - feel you on the pjs. I've taken to sleeping in DHs big shirts. Could never do the nakey nakey thing. :x

MrsLeanna - where is your DH family from in Toronto?? My hubs is from there as well :)

Confession? Hmm .. Sometimes at work I just want to use the "I'm pregnant" excuse : I'm on my feet 8.5 hours a day with barely 15 minutes to eat. Every now and then I'd like to just say, "Hi, I'm making another human here. I need to sit down. Thanks."

DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Tennis?  What's that?  We attempted, but not working, but it is fine.

I secretly want to be taken out of work already.  I'm beat!  I can't sleep at night, I toss and turn non-stop, and the getting up to go to the bathroom, oh my.  Only prob w/ being on bedrest so early, eats into my FMLA, so less time w/ the boys when they are home.  : (

Last night fell asleep on the couch, and I had the bed all to myself (I tried to bring him over, but didn't work).  I actually slept pretty good (but may be b/c I'm super exhausted).  I wish I could keep the bed to myself.  LOL

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Mel... Tennis?? This far in the game?? Your nuts.. LOL I tried once when I was 39 weeks and I laughed the entire time.. Im not so sure DH liked it and I sure as heck didn't enjoy it..

And I hope the sending the kids to daycare doesn't make me a bad mom.. Im taking off Friday for just a ME day.. Im getting my haircut, toes done.. Lunch with a gf.. Ahhh the life.  Oh and I secretly can't wait until I have this baby.. My kids will be in school all day and I will have just me and this little one.. :)

I don't really have a confession today.. But I do have some news.. I will start another post for that though..

• Mel- you are a champ having a tennis match this close to the finals! You go girl!

My confession is being thankful that DH finally has a car and is able to take both kids to school while I wake up super early to get to work on time. I also miss the laughing and screaming coming from my back seats.

Here is my rated XXX confession- last night I wanted to have a Lipton Tennis match so bad- but my sleep won the battle. I also beleive my neighbors upstairs and behind us can hear our entire match, that when I see them going up to their apartment I can't help but wonder if they remember what I was screaming the night before. OH WELL- enjoy it.....

I'm also dislike my boss right now. I told her back in June that I will be working from 8-4 with no lunch so I can have plenty of time to pick up both kids from school and have no changes in my paycheck. Now all of a sudden she wants me to take 30 minutes of lunch and deducting that from my paycheck! Thart's 5 hours a pay period I don't get paid. So this week I gave it to the man and I tested my routine and I get to the kids school with plenty of time. So I work my regular 8-5 with my hour lunch. COJONES! I'm so ready for a change in my work career! I'm tired of driving and putting so many miles on my poor car. (okay sorry this turned into a vent!)

• To all those who say they feel like a bad mom for sending their kids to daycare even if they're off - yeah, I feel you.  I'm a SAHM and I'm sending my kid to school 4 hours every day! And I love it Big Smile

T - my DHs family is in the North York area of Toronto.  We go visit every year. 

image image

• Oh and Dawn - I don't know what I would do with myself if Marc got a different job where he didn't travel all the time! i am so used to being alone most of the time, that I really enjoy it.  It is difficult some days and I miss having that extra set of hands, but once Alexis is in bed and the house is quiet and I can watch whatever I want and just sit quietly, it's awesome :)
    image image

• i have a selfish confession- i wish i had gotten pregnant after i started working so that i could've gotten a baby shower thrown for me at work!!  it would've been nice to have a party with my coworkers :)  lol  oh well.
  • imagebritishbride05:
    i have a selfish confession- i wish i had gotten pregnant after i started working so that i could've gotten a baby shower thrown for me at work!!  it would've been nice to have a party with my coworkers :)  lol  oh well.

Awww. I get that. They are fun. You were not working when you got pregnant with Abby? I can't remember....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"