Nurseries and Baby Gear

Follow up on my City Mini Issues

apparently im not the only one that LOVED the stroller except for the seat issues.

https://www.pishposhbaby.com/baby-jogger-city-mini-2011.html

I'm So Excited for the New City Mini 2011 Stroller by Baby Jogger!!! The All New 2011 Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller is here!! As popular as the City Mini is it does have some common complaints! I really never liked the stroller seat as it was not that comfortable for the child. (It was always great for the parent!) Now the all new comfortable seat is here! The New 2011 City Mini will include a PE board, giving the back of the seat more support. No more slouching in the stroller! I'm So excited about that!! Also, the 2011 City Mini will include what is called an? Upright Strap?. The Upright Strap will pull the back of the seat forward, allowing children to sit more upright in the seat! More Details and Pix coming Soon! You can now Pre-Order the Baby Jogger City Mini 2011 for a November ship date.

There is an increase of $10 for the stroller but for these great improvements... Its definitely worth it!!

image 2011

Re: Follow up on my City Mini Issues

• thanks for posting this!

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• i wrote to baby jogger to see if there is anything they can do for those of us who have the 2010 model. i havent heard back yet.

i love the city mini these changes are going to make it PERFECT

image 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • I JUST had registered for the 2010 stroller from BRU-I'm going to remove it and wait for the 2011 model to be released.  Perfect timing!

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thanks for the heads up!  I'm definitely going to keep our City Mini boxed (someone bought it off our registry) and try to exchange it at BRU to get the 2011 one.  We don't need the City Mini until next year anyway - we have a Snap N Go for the winter.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • yes i would def wait for the 2011!!!!
    image 2011
  • If you can pre-order for November... do you have any idea when it will be available for purchase on sites like BRU, diapers.com and amazon? I'd really like to wait for this, but I'm worried about how long it will really take to "be released" to the masses.
  • i registered for mine at BRU but im thinking i'll keep it on my registry and just exchange it for the 2011 when it comes out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"