TTC after 35

OPK lines?

I'm using OPK this month for the first time.  Because of the variations in my cycle days I started using them as soon as AF left. The very first one there was a very faint line.  Every day since the line has been a little darker (still not dark enough), but today, no line at all.  Has anyone had this happen?  I'm trying not to freak out and read way more into it than what it really is, which is probably nothing, but I guess I just figured it would keep getting a little darker every day.  I guess that's not the case??

Re: OPK lines?

• This is exactly why I use digitals. Those darn lines made me crazy! I didnt have this problem but i could never tell if the line was darker than the control line! The digitals are more expensive but I do love to get the happy face! Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • could be a faulty test, or the line could be so faint you can't detect it. either way, the line doesn't necessarily get progressively darker the closer you get to O. it can vary right up until your LH surge/positive OPK.

don't worry!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I was thinking that was probably the case, but I am a worrier.  thanks for the reassurance. :)
  • I find those lines tricky. I have so far noticed mine get darker as I approach O date. And then when I do read a positive line (as I interpret it), it is usually only part of the line (the leading edge) that is as dark as the control line. I never get a super dark test line that is much darker then the control. It is also possible to miss the surge or get the beginning then end over 2 days-- so those could look like 2 days of almost positive.

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"