Cloth Diapering

Diaper pail liners?

Hi Ladies -

For those of you who CD, do you have a preferred diaper pail liner that you use?

TIA!

Re: Diaper pail liners?

• I have 2 PlanetWise liners and I like them.  I haven't tried any other ones.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I also use planetwise and love it.

If you are looking to save money, I"ve heard many people just use a pillowcase.

• Loading the player...
  • I just use a pillowcase.  It doens't really matter to me that it isn't waterproof, since honestly it goes from DD's room to the washing machine.  Our diaper pail is a hamper with a cover.  Lots of air circulating = no smells!
  • Kissaluv's antibacterial liner.  We have 2 so there's always a clean one ready to go in as soon as the dirty one comes out.  We also have a very small waste basket in the bathroom for dropping in wet ones after using the diaper sprayer.  That way we don't drip across the floor back to the changing station.  In that one, I just use an old set of pillowcases and rotate also.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    The Bee Hive Blog
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!
    25 Weeks - GOAL MET 52.2 Pounds gone! 27 Weeks Total Pounds Lost: 54.0
  • I have a Planetwise liner that I use sometimes, but I think I'm starting to prefer a pillowcase.  The air circulation is better and it doesn't hold water like my Planetwise does.  I hate when I'm running late and trying to do laundry and I open the lid and the liner held an extra gallon of water that spills out onto my dipes so I have to do another spin cycle.
  • i haven't used them yet but i researched many different brands before i ordered 2 of the Kissaluv Antibacterial Liners and it is the most highly recommended that i found.

i almost just bought the blueberry one that is also a laundry bag from my local eco-friendly baby store but they didn't have white and i'm glad i ultimately checked into other brands first.

• imageMrsTallPaul:
    I just use a pillowcase.  It doens't really matter to me that it isn't waterproof, since honestly it goes from DD's room to the washing machine.  Our diaper pail is a hamper with a cover.  Lots of air circulating = no smells!
    This is what we are planning on doing. Except I still need to get a hamper or pail.
  • i just bought some PUL and made my own, same for wetbags
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageIrishBrideND:

I also use planetwise and love it.

If you are looking to save money, I"ve heard many people just use a pillowcase.

The pillow case works! I didnt want to spend a lot of money on anything and someone said on here to use a pillow case, I tried it and love it! I cant even smell anything and theres not even a cover on it! When its full (usually every night) I just throw the whole thing in the wash.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"