Oregon Babies

maternity clothing

We are coming to Portland to visit family and we live in a very small town with no maternity stores and the thrift stores have nothing.

So where would you go in Portland for maternity. What about thrift stores that have good deals. 

TIA 

BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary Our son died at 16weeks 6days on September 22, 2010 The greatest thing you?ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return" ~ Moulin Rouge My Blog

Re: maternity clothing

• I found really good deals at Gap and Old Navy.  The Gap at Streets of Tanasbourne in Hillsboro has a maternity section and the Old Navy at Cedar Hills mall has maternity.
  • Piccolina in SE Portland was by far my favorite resale place. I have heard "Baby and Me" (I think) in the suburbs is good, too. I was unimpressed by the selection at Milagros.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Ross is a really great place. It's resale prices pretty much. About $10 -12 for pants and under $10 for shirts. That's where I bought most of my clothes. Goodwill also has a maternity section, but it's hit or miss if there is anything worth buying there.
  • There is a Motherhood Maternity at Lloyd Center (there may be others).  It isn't very expensive and they have good sales.  If you want to splurge, Pea in the Pod at Pioneer Place has nice clothes.  
  • I have gotten most of my stuff at target. they have cute stuff and alot of time i have found clearanced item!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got most of mine at the gap, target, and jc penny (the one at washington square).  Baby and Me is right near my house, but i've never been there.  It's a resale place at the corner of cornell and barnes in beaverton.  I got some deeply discounted stuff a pea in a pod, but it's probably not worth going there unless they're having a sale (their stuff is pretty expensive).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"