Attachment Parenting

Kangaroo Carry in a Ring Sling

I tried this for the first time with DS the other day because he hates facing tummy to tummy.  My question is in regards to leg positioning - I put him in cross-legged, but he seemed super smashed and his ankles were a little pink after about a half hour or so.  Did I possibly just pull the top rail too tight or is this not a good position to carry him in?  He seemed comfy and was pleasant the whole time, but it looked kind of cramped IMO. 

I am new to ring slings, so any advice would be appreciated.  TYIA!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Kangaroo Carry in a Ring Sling

• I'm new to ring slings as well, but my DS (BIG boy) seems to love the kangaroo carry even though he looks totally smushed in there.
    imageimage Ashley Sawtelle Photography
  • imagehikerbeth:
    I'm new to ring slings as well, but my DS (BIG boy) seems to love the kangaroo carry even though he looks totally smushed in there.

That makes me feel better.  DS loves to face out and this was an easy way for me to do it.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"