TTC after 35
Options

Two healthy heartbeats!

Well.....Last night I had a bleeding scare so I called the re.

An u/s today showed two heartbeats!! What a relief. This is so stressful, but I feel a tiny bit better now. It's a long road ahead but one step at a time!

I'm 5w6d and now due on my husband's BDAY!!

Re: Two healthy heartbeats!

• Options

How wonderful!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    YAY! Great news.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh great, thats wonderful, glad alls fantastic for you all Smile have a continued happy and wonderful 7 & a bit months Big Smile!!!
  • Options
    Glad things are okay! Congrats!
    1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • Options
    Congrats! That's so amazing!
    Beta#1=1293 (13dp5dt), Beta#2 =4462 (17dp5dt), Beta#3 =8039 (19dp5dt) BFP 5/8/2009 IVF#2 w/ICSI & AH - April 09 - Transfer 5/1 IVF#1 w/ICSI & AH - Feb 09 - BFN MFI - low morph 1998 - Lap - Endometriosis, 1994 - Lap - Endometriosis, TTC - Tooooo Long! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Jeremiah 29:11-13 11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
  • Options
    Glad everything is OK! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So sorry about the bleeding but wonderful news on seeing the heartbeats!
  • Options
    Praying awesome news!  I too am 5w6d.  I go for u/s next week but based on my beta's I think only one stuck!  Glad the bleeding stopped and the boys settled down in there!!  GL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Options
    I had a bleeding scare at just over 6 weeks, so I know exactly how terrifying that is and how helpless you feel. I am glad your little guys are doing well. H&H 9 months!!!
  • Options

I'm glad everything is OK!!

-Pix

About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!!  This is great news!
  • Options
    Congratulations! H&H 9 months to you and the boys:)
  • Options
    Great news!  (I'm hoping for the same when I go for my u/s on Thursday...)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

TWINS!!!   OMG....how exciting.  Congratulations Party!!!

H&H 9 months!!!

• Options
    Wow--congrats!  One step at a time, and no more scares. :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! Enjoy and heres to a happy and healthy 9 months!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"