Multiples
Options

32 week belly pic

I don't think I look that big until my husband takes a picture of me and I actually see myself from a different perspective. This is the biggest belly I've ever had and I love it. My innie which turned into an outie is now turning back into an innie which is weird.

Bedrest is boring but thankfully I have my computer and two boxes of books a friend brought by today. I'm quite the book nerd.

My husband has been amazingly helpful and never complains. He just took over my Mom duties and he's surprisingly good at it. I feel like a burden right now but I also realize that we're doing what we need to do to keep these boys growing. My independence can take a hike for a little while.

I have an appt. with my OB on Wed. and she's going to do an FFN test (she didn't last week b/c I had had a trans-vag ultrasound and it compromises the results) and check my cervix. I'm praying it's negative and my cervix is closed and holding steady.

Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 32 week belly pic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"