Preemies
Options

Before & After Monday Check-in!

"From small beginnings come great things."
 Please share a favorite early photo of your baby/babies, including age and weight, as well as a current favorite. Let's see these tiny babies grow big and strong!

PIP Tutorial
First, choose your pic (it has to be hosted somewhere online for this method) and then right click. Choose properties. Copy the url for the picture.

Right click on reply, to open in a new tab. See the toolbar? Look for the smiley face, and then look at the tree next to it... Click on the tree and a new window opens. Paste your copy's url into the 1st box. Tab down to the update button and click on it! It will take you back to your post. Go to the bottom of the picture, and if necessary to resize it, scroll to the lower right corner. Click on the picture and white squares will appear. Resize the pic to fit in  your post by dragging the white sqaure diagonally to the upper left. You can tell when it is the correct size. Then enter any text you wish and click on post!

If the pic is not hosted online, you need to use tinypic.com to host it. Upload your pic to message board size, copy the url provided (starts with http) and then follow the directions above starting with the tree icon! 

Re: Before & After Monday Check-in!

• Options

With Daddy around 2 weeks old, about 3lb 10oz.

Not the best pic ever, but I had to share...this is Moo, her cow lovey. She likes to suck on his ears and crawl/cruise around like this. It's kinda gross, but sooooo cute! This is 11 months old and about 16.5lbs. 

• Options

DD was born last year in July at 34w2d.  I was on the bump quite a bit, but took an extended 'bumpcation' following a chemical pregnancy in March.  We're TTC again, so I thought I'd stop by again. 

The first picture is one of my very favorites from her NICU stay.  The second is recent - in her 'big girl' pajamas. It is amazing how she's grown!

View Raw Image' jQuery1283184638265="45">

View Raw Image' jQuery1283184660921="44">

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

34 weeks 3 days she was 4lbs 13 oz here

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"