Minnesota Babies
Options

S/O State Fair - What's in your bag?

Ok kinda a odd question but what will you be bring with you to the fair? 

Edit - this can also include what will be in your stroller  

Re: S/O State Fair - What's in your bag?

• Options

I don't like carrying a purse with me when I go places like that, so I'll have some cash and my ID in my pocket (and not my back pocket!)

I'll have a diaper bag (that will stay on the stroller) that just has diapers, wipes, sunscreen and water.  Maybe a bib and any other random thing that Liv wants to bring 

• Options
    imageBeccaMarie:

I'll have a diaper bag (that will stay on the stroller) that just has diapers, wipes, sunscreen and water.  Maybe a bib and any other random thing that Liv wants to bring 

You make a very good point :) I guess I should edit that to include what is in your stroller :)  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We went on friday.  I'm like the previous poster and don't carry a purse - just cash and such in my front pocket.  We took a diaper bag with diapers, wipes, plastic grocery bags (we had to change him once on the grass and it was nice to have a trash bag), milk and sippy cups, and wet ones for hands and face.  We also had our camera, some water for us and an extra thermos of milk for the kiddo (in case the little bottles in the cooler in the diaper wasn't enough.)  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"