North Carolina Babies
Options

Little Gym/My Gym/Gymboree birthday prices?

Does anyone know what these type of birthday parties run? I am trying to get some ideas for Holly for her 2nd, since I know the hustle and bustle of the holidays will be upon us soon.

I was gonig to do something really small at home, but considering the trend at daycare seems to be inviting the whole class, I might have to reconsider something a little bigger. Not that I *have* to, but you know...

Or, any other reasonably priced ideas? Anywhere outdoors is out since it's in January. Boo.

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

Re: Little Gym/My Gym/Gymboree birthday prices?

• Options
    Not sure about prices, but I think that is a great idea for a 2yo birthday party. DS went to a first birthday party at the Little Gym in Cary, and it was a lot of fun. I think it would be even more fun for kids that were a little older like Holly. I'm sure it was nice for the parents too because they didn't have to worry about setting up anything other than the birthday cake. You're smart to start planning early!
  • Options
    We just went to a party at a bounce place and it was a blast.  I'm seriously considering doing something like that for Eli's 3rd birthday.  You should be able to get pricing on their website.  They usually have different packages depending on the size of the party and your needs.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemrsmikey:
    You should be able to get pricing on their website. 

It's not on there.. well, not on My Gym's, at least. But I do have an email in to them, so we'll see what they say. I just have no idea if it's like $100 or $1000, or so much per child, or what!

We went to a b'day party at a bounce place too back in June. I think Holly was a bit young (but she still loved it), but for a 3 year old, that would be awesome!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options

I've looked at a few places around here, and getting in the $200-$300ish range.  They basically have 3 or 4 party options, depending on the number of kids (most are for 10-12 or 25 kids) and if they provide food or not.  I hope that helps!

I would also check out local gymnastics places, they usually do parties too and might be cheaper than a place that's more "name brand". 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Holly might be a too young for this but maybe a Princess Tea Party.  My friend did one for her 3 year old and it was so cute.  They did dress up, small sandwiches and cupcakes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

town of cary has some cute party options. lemme know if that link doesn't work!

https://www.townofcary.org/__shared/assets/birthdays13331.pdf

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"