North Dakota Babies
Options

Good news!

Even though a week ago I was being checked into the hospital for suspected preeclampsia with the idea of being induced that night, things have turned around a bit.  Since I became more stable with bed rest (lower blood pressure, liver values started decreasing a bit, and protein in my urine decreased) the doc decided not to induce at 35.5 weeks and just keep me on modified bed rest at home.  I have been allowed to drive but I'm supposed to limit my activities at home to bathroom breaks and quick things like making a sandwich.

I had an ultrasound and NST on Tuesday and everything looked great.  On Monday I had an OB appointment and was dilated to about 2.5 cm (a bit more than on last Friday).  I had more blood work for liver values yesterday and got the results today:  One liver value has dropped into normal range and the other is just above normal range.

So as much as bed rest is annoying, its apparently working.  I feel really lucky that the bed rest seems to be so effective for me because I know it doesn't work this well for everyone.  It looks like the little boy will be arriving in September instead of August!  (unless he decides otherwise of course!)

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Re: Good news!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"