North Carolina Babies

FTM

Hey I'm new to the boards and was wondering how many others out there were in the Cary/Apex, NC area?  My husband and I moved here a little over a year ago when we got married and are now (unexpectedly) expecting twins!  While we have made friends and such in the area, we don't really have any family here.  I also don't know anyone who's had multiples.  It'd be great to get to know other moms/families (regardless of whether or not you have multiples) in the area or just find someone to chat w/.  :)  Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FTM

• Welcome! I'm not from the Cary area but there are several on here that are. Smile
  • Welcome to the board.  I don't live in the Triangle area anymore (moved 4 years ago) but I do have twin girls who will be 4 in November.  I'm here if you have any questions! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a friend that has 8 month old twins and lives in Raleigh, she has gotten a lot of support from the Triangle Mothers of Twins and Triplets (TMOTT) group.  That might be a good group for you to look into.  

Welcome to the board though!

My sweet boy :)
  • Welcome and congratulations! I'm in the Apex/ West Cary area.
  • Welcome! I'm in Cary. I agree about the TMOTT group. Congratulations!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• welcome and congrats!! I agree with the others about the tmott group. i have close family friends with 8 year old twin girls and she has loved tmott since they were born!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Welcome to NC and to the board! I am in the Cary/Apex area. I don't have multiples but both my DH and my families live far away so I can relate from that standpoint. This board has a great group of ladies so I hope you'll be glad you reached out and posted here. :)
  • Thx to everyone!!  I've been looking at the TMOTT website and it def seems like something to look into!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"