Attachment Parenting
Options

Recommendation?

Hi Ladies,

I've never posted on this board, but was wondering if anyone could give me ideas for a wrap/sling. DS is already 7 wks old & I'm really wishing I had started wearing him when he was born - not to mention we're going on a trip when he's 5 1/2 months old this Dec & I would love something that would work for that as well. I'm new to this whole BWing & am not sure where to start. I've done a lot of research into the different types, but don't really know anyone with personal experience. I'm petite - only 5' 3", but am large chested - 36G, not sure how comfortable any of the carriers/wraps would be. I do like the idea of something like a ring sling or wrap vs. a structured carrier. Any thoughts would be appreciated! TIA

Re: Recommendation?

• Options
    It's never too late to start BW. DS wouldn't actually be work until around 2 months. At first we would use the Sleepy Wrap and a Hotsling. Around 4-5 months we moved to a ring sling and later added an Ergo and woven wrap. We prefer the RS still, but everything has it's use. Have you looked for a BWing group in your area? Those can be good for trying other people's carriers to see what you like.
    Gabriel :: Born on his due date - 9/19/09 :: 9lb 8oz, 21"Birth Storysig4 copyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"