Infertility

Gas Pains after ET (tmi)

Since Friday after my ET (on Thursday) I have been having some dull pain in my belly, but its more of gas pains than cramps? Sorry this gets personal...i have had a few small bowel movements, but not what I would considered normal for my body. 

I am not sure if this is really gas or just cramping from the PIO?  Do any of you ladies have any suggestions?  I have been drinking gatorade since the ER on Monday and wonder if I should keep drinking it?

Thanks for the advice!!

Michelle  

Michelle
Blythe Elizabeth is here March 27,2012
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Gas Pains after ET (tmi)

• PIO makes me very constipated.  I have to take colace and eat lots of fiber (I prefer the Fiber One products) to give me some relief.

PIO is brutal.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had gas and constipation after each IVF, and I blamed it more so on the after effects of the anesthesia. Progesterone can also result in stomach cramps and constipation. Hope you feel better!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageroselln2:

I had gas and constipation after each IVF, and I blamed it more so on the after effects of the anesthesia. Progesterone can also result in stomach cramps and constipation. Hope you feel better!

I had it bad after my ER and ET last cycle, but not during my FET.  So I think for me it was the anesthesia.  Colace helped.  Good luck!

It took 5 failed IUIs and a failed IVF, but our FET worked!
    My pregnancy after Infertility Blog
    Our baby girl was born on April 27, 2011!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"