Adoption

Final update to the situation

The parents couldn't agree together on adoption in the end, so the mom had no choice but to parent the baby.  It doesn't sound like a great situation on their marriage, and we are praying they can stay together through such a tough road.

Thanks for your well wishes and prayers everyone.  But he wasn't meant to be our baby.

Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image

Re: Final update to the situation

• Sad
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • hugs
    Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry.  I hope that they are able to provide a happy stable home for this child.
  • I'm so sorry!!!! :( I was really hoping for good news from you this time! :(
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I wish them, and your family, the best.  Warm thoughts to you as you regroup, refresh, and look forward.
  • I'm so sorry!  I really hope this is in the best interest of the child, and if it is, I wish them luck.  If not, I hope they realize, and make the right choice for the child.
  • So sorry....

Your kindness and love inspire me.  

image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • Sending additional prayers your way too for this kiddo.  Sorry this didn't work out.  Wishing you well as you regroup to move forward. :)
  • Sorry it didn't work out, best of luck getting the right match soon.
    Left, Right
  • I'm sorry, R.  Hope you're doing okay.
  • so very sorry, rachel  (((HUGS))) 
    After 7 years of marriage and 5 unsuccessful IVFs, we have been granted the gift of adopting a baby boy, born 4/21/11.
  • I am so sorry. You have such a wonderful attitude R. Keep your chin up and stay strong!
  • I'm sorry to hear that!  I know you are so ready to have a second child.  God must have an extra special baby waiting to find it's way to you!! 
    TTC #1 since 12/07 SA 9/08=borderline normal HSG 1/09 found R tube blocked Multiple IUIs both with oral and injectible drugs from 2/09-2/11 Started domestic adoption process in 5/10, homestudy complete 9/10 Failed adoption after home with baby for 2 weeks 11/10 Blessed through the miracle of private adoption with a son, born 6/6/11 (his grandma's bday) 7lbs 9oz 20.5 inches long! So worth the wait!
  • This reply has been removed by a moderator
    because it violates the Nest's TOS

PLEASE STOP SPAMMING THE BOARDS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"